Prayer ItemsIntercessory Prayer for Our Church, Community and State
“Put on the full armor of God…and stand...”
Our prayer time together, characterized by these actions: Waiting on God, Praising, Thanking, Adoring the Lord and Intercessions, allowing the Holy Spirit to pray His heart through these prayers to His glory (Romans 8).
- Our leaders in Washington – wisdom, discernment, understanding of God’s Word for this hour of history and courage to govern in the affairs of men with a conviction and determination to thwart all evil intents of the “principalities and powers in high places. (Ephesians 6)
- Our judicial system – God would intervene and give us righteous judges who “do justly, love mercy and walk humbly with their God.”
- Marriage issues – for a mandate to keep marriage between one man and one woman…for the next battle line – our state legislature.
- Our troops, the war – continue to praise God for victory and – pray for families of our troops – pray for a consensus between the political parties.
- Israel – the “peace of Jerusalem” –– for protection for Israeli citizens – for the peace of Jerusalem – for restraint of her enemies/God’s appointed time.
- Children, parents, teachers and administrators – protection/provision, grace and help in time of need….godly mentors.
- For CareNet, Union Gospel Mission, Salvation Army and other service agencies in our area.
- Repentance, unto revival unto reformation in our nation – a move of strong fasting and prayer – for evangelism and missions outreach in our community. May the Lord send more laborers into the harvest fields.
- For the persecuted church – grace to suffer – and deliverance.
“Even so, Come, Lord Jesus!”